The American Folk Blues Festival 1962-1969
M1630.18 .A44 2004 DVD + Booklet
Reelin' In The Years Productions and Experience Hendrix bring you Volume Three in the Grammy®-nominated American Folk Blues Festival series. Recorded live in small TV studios during the famed Festival's tours of Europe, these historic and unseen perfomances have been lost for nearly 40 years. Filmed with superb camera work and pristine sound, Volume Three contains 18 complete performances from some of the greatest blues musicians of all time.
- Hound dog / Big Mama Thornton
- Gulfport boogie / Roosevelt Sykes
- Out of sight / Buddy Guy
- Feel so good / Dr. Isaiah Ross
- Flip, flop and fly / Big Joe Turner
- All night long / Skip James
- Crow Jane / Skip James
- Got sick and tired / Bukka White
- Death letter blues / Son House
- Wild about you / Hound Dog Taylor & Little Walter
- Wang dang doodle / Koko Taylor & Little Walter
- Stranger blues ; Burnt child (afraid of fire) ; Gonna move across the river / Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
- The blues ain't nothin' but a woman / Helen Humes
- Earl's boogie / Earl Hooker
- Long distance call ; Got my mojo working / Muddy Waters
Disc is accompanied by 24 page booklet.
Distributed by Universal Music & Video Distribution.