Students, faculty and staff can check out tablets from the Circulation Desk.
Bring a Photo ID.
- They're HERE!
- Installed Apps on the Nexus 7 tablet.
- 1 week loan period. No renewals. Overdue fines = $2/day.
- Tablets may be taken out of the library.
- Access the campus wireless network as well as personal and public wireless networks.
- This device is intended to access/consume personal content in addition to library content. You may be asked to provide personal information/credit card information to download applications or access your subscribed/streamed content. OSU Libraries & Press will erase all personal information plus user-installed apps from the tablet when the device is returned to Circulation.
- Beginning March 18, 2013, tablets will circulate with location services ON. Patrons may modify this default setting if desired.
- Get started with the Nexus 7 tablet
Checkout of tablets implies agreement with the following statement:
"I agree to pay all costs associated with damage to this tablet device or its associated peripheral equipment or its replacement costs should it be lost or stolen. I understand that the replacement cost for this tablet device may be up to $240 plus the accrued overdue fine(s) and a $15 processing charge."