|8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday|
If you wish to reproduce material for publication in electronic or any other form, including but not limited to the uses listed below, please use these forms to obtain the written permission of The Valley Library Special Collections in advance.
- Publication in any hard copy form (i.e. book, periodical).
- Use in television, film or video.
- Publication in any electronic form.
- Duplication in any networked or public site, or in any "virtual library" (You may incorporate the URL for certain material, though not the material itself, in your personal hypertext).
- Public display in any form of electronic or hard copy (except for a single copy for use in an academic lecture or seminar).
- Duplication by photocopying or any other means for use in any teaching pack.
Download and Print the Forms
Viewing these PDF forms requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be downloaded for free from Adobe. Be sure to consult the Special Collections Fee Schedule for costs associated with extended privileges.