The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Shoemaker, David P. -- Archives.
- Shoemaker, Clara B. -- Archives.
- Bertaut, Erwin F.
- Fruchart, Daniel
- Hedberg, Ken
- Hodgkin, Dorothy, 1910-1994
- MacGillavry, Carolina H.
- Pauling, Linus, 1901-1994
- California Institute of Technology
- International Union of Crystallography
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Oregon State University
- Rijksuniversiteit te Leiden
- U.S.A. National Committee on Crystallography
- Cambridge (Mass.)
- Corvallis (Or.)
- Kooskia (Idaho)
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Chemistry, Physical and theoretical
- Crystallography, X-Ray.
- Chemistry--Study and teaching (Higher)--Oregon
- Chemistry--Study and teaching (Higher)--Massachusetts
- Chemistry--Study and teaching (Higher)--California
- Transition metals.
- X-ray crystallography.
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing the use of manuscripts.
Courtesy of the David and Clara Shoemaker Papers, Special Collections, Oregon State University Libraries.
Preliminary arrangement by Tina Renk. Final arrangement by Chris Petersen, Maarika Teose and Rachel West.
Accessioned from the Shoemaker family in Fall 1999.
Return to David and Clara Shoemaker Papers Home