The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collection.
- Frantz, Harper Wine
- Hayward, Roger--Archives
- Ingalls, Albert G. (Albert Graham)
- Pauling, Linus, 1901-1994
- Stong, Clair L.
- Strong, John, 1905-
- American Institute of Architects
- Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology
- California Institute of Technology
- Cram and Ferguson
- Edward Laurence Doheny Memorial Library
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Walt Disney Company.
- W.H. Freeman and Company
- Architecture--California--Los Angeles.
- Architecture, Gothic--Europe.
- Atomic theory.
- Models, Molecular.
- Molecular structure.
- Moon--Relief models.
- Optics and art
- Reflecting telescopes.
- Schmidt telescopes.
- Scientific illustration.
- Amateur scientist.
- Scientific American
- Worm runners digest.
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine the Hayward Papers will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing the use of manuscripts.
Courtesy of the Roger Hayward Papers, Special Collections, Oregon State University Libraries
Final arrangement by Chris Petersen.
Initial accession received from Dr. James R. Kramer and Miriam Kramer in June 2009.
Return to Roger Hayward Papers Home