The following Library of Congress Authorities headings suggest topics, individuals or organizations interspersed through the collections.
- Laudamus, Leif
- Hacker, Barton C., 1935-
- Hacker, Sally L.
- Maki, Leonard M.
- Bethe, Hans A. (Hans Albrecht), 1906-2005
- Condon, Edward Uhler, 1902-1974
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955
- Fermi, Enrico, 1901-1954.
- Feynman, Richard Phillips
- Oppenheimer, J. Robert, 1904-1967
- Segre, Emilio
- Szilard, Leo
- Teller, Edward, 1908-2003
- Urey, Harold Clayton, 1893-1981
- Weisskopf, Victor Frederick, 1908-2002
- American Institute of Physics
- American Physical Society
- Argonne Laboratory
- Association of Oak Ridge Engineers and Scientists
- Association of Scientists for Atomic Education
- Associations of Washington Scientists
- Brookhaven Laboratory
- Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists
- Federation of American Scientists
- Los Alamos Laboratory
- Manhattan Engineers District
- National Committee on Atomic Information
- Office of Naval Research
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Atomic Energy
- United States. Office of Scientific Research and Development.
- Atomic energy
- Atomic bomb -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Atomic bomb -- United States -- History
- Atomic scientists' movement
- Civil defense
- Manhattan Project (U.S.)
- Nuclear energy - patents
- Nuclear energy -- Periodicals
- Nuclear energy - research
- Nuclear energy -- Social aspects
- Nuclear energy -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States
- Nuclear physicists
- Nuclear reactions
Restrictions on Access
Permission to examine will be granted to qualified researchers upon completion of an "Application for Use" form, and contingent upon the researcher's agreement to abide by the rules and policies governing the use of manuscripts.
Courtesy of the Atomic Energy and Nuclear Science Collections, Special Collections, Oregon State University Libraries.
The bulk of the History of Atomic Energy Collection was purchased in 1990 from Leif Laudamus of Amherst, Massachusetts.
The Barton C. and Sally L. Hacker Nuclear Affairs Collection was accessioned from Bart Hacker in June 2006.
The Leonard M. Maki Nuclear Power Collection was accessioned from Leonard Maki in February 2006.