OSU Libraries’ Faculty
Association is pleased to invite you
to the June Library Faculty Association Seminar Series. We will be hosting a
"Research Round-table" featuring six OSULP librarians who will be
sharing short project updates. There is sure to be something for everyone at
this month's seminar!
Summary: The current list of presenters and topics is:
- Kerri Goergen-Doll - An introduction to Occam’s Reader software
- Anne Bahde - An introduction to the Omeka exhibit on the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists collection
- Stefanie Buck - Ecampus photo-elicitation study
- Jane Nichols - Nuanced and timely: capturing collections feedback at point of use
- Hui Zhang - Open Access Policy impact on faculty publication
- Margaret Mellinger - An update on 3D printing at OSU Libraries
Date: Friday, June 13, 2014
Time: 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Place: Valley Library 3622, Willamette Seminar Rooms, Oregon State University, Corvallis campus. (http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/visit)
For further information contact Amanda Whitmire at email@example.com or 541-737-3133.