Instructions on requesting OSU Library materials.
Books, Videos, and More
The OSU Libraries catalog lists the books and other materials owned by OSU Libraries, including the Valley Library in Corvallis, the Guin Library in Newport, the Cascades collection in Bend, as well as Central Oregon Community College’s Library.
- At the main catalog screen, search by Title, Subject Heading, Author, etc,
- Click on the title of the item to see the full record
- Verify that its Status is “Available”
- Click on the “Request” button that is in the row of buttons near the top of the page
- Fill in your name and university ID
- Select “Extended Campus” as the “Pickup Location”
- Click Submit
- The book will be mailed to you. You are responsible for mailing it back to the library by the due date.
To renew items, log in to your library account or contact the Circulation Desk by telephone at 737-2538.